-
July 24th, 2000, 04:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
HELLO!I'M IN
Lund let me know what kind of price he is shooting you. I might be able to find someone "Close tot he source" to bring it down. JASONS-This would be a great time for you guys to come down since I know you guys need to see what you are making. Hope to see ya
------------------
98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Airmass header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, RC 310's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, Ground Controls and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on a Carbon Fiber diet.
-
July 25th, 2000, 03:56 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I'll be setting up a dyno day at EJ's Dyno Shop in Omaha. He has a variable load Mustang dyno. What's nice about this dyno is it is the PERFECT dyno for tuning.
He has a wideband o2 sensor, and can map your air/fuel ratio next to manifold pressure, torque, hp, and several other factors if you need.
He can also simulate on the dyno uphill, down hill or whatever conditions are needed to tune the car at part throttle, full throtte etc.
It's not a dynojet, so you won't see the same numbers others often quote, but if you need to tune that V-AFC, your cartech FMU, your cam gears, your fuel pressure or all of the above, let me know if you are interested, and what days of the week are best. We won't get everyone, but I'd like to make it dyno day for anybody in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas or Missouri, others welcome too if you want the drive.
I don't have an exact day yet, but sometime in August.
------------------
http://www.netbsi-kc.com/integra/
http://www.netbsi-kc.com/aa/
http://www.groupbuycenter.com/
[This message has been edited by lundgren (edited July 24, 2000).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks